People come to see me for many reasons. Some of them are:
- Feel a stronger connection with my body.
- Orgasm with more ease (orgasmic confidence and choice).
- Learn techniques and skills to enhance my sex life.
- Overcome premature or delayed ejaculation.
- Overcome erectile dysfunction.
- Improve pelvic tensions/aches/cramps.
- Confidence building and self expression.
- Orgasm for the first time ever.
- Heal from trauma/abuse issues.
- Improve numbness or pain during sex.
- Rediscover my desire.
- Have full-body orgasms.
- Identify what I want, and learn how to ask for it.
- Open up to more pleasure in my life.
- Overcome shame issues.
- Build confidence as a lover.
- Accept sexual fantasies.
- Improve scar tissue following an operation or childbirth.
- Tackle porn addiction.
- We are a Couple wanting to improve our erotic experience and transcend our routine, discover something new, or simply deepen and strengthen our sexual relationship with each other.
- I am a Trans* person looking to discover a new sense of embodiment throughout my transition/after my gender reassignment surgery.
But why wait for a problem. Its always good to improve your sensual, and sexual wellbeing from an already good place. What more can I feel?
As defined by the Association of Certified Sexological Bodyworkers:
“Sexological Bodyworkers teach through body experiences designed to nurture, deepen or awaken the sensual self. We all set limits on the quantity and quality of pleasure we can embody. Limits to pleasure are ubiquitous in a culture that shames sexuality and fails to teach us how to honor and celebrate erotic energy. Sexological Bodywork™ can assist you in expanding the pleasure that is possible.”